At FFT we are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how FFT uses and protects any information that you give us when you use this website.
Should you provide certain information by which you can be identified when registering for an event, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
FFT Education Ltd may change this policy by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from date displayed at the bottom of this page.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode
- other information relevant to customer surveys
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- for event bookings
- to improve our products and services.
- we may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail as a follow-up to an event booking.
- we will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable security procedures to safeguard and the information you may have provided.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over those other websites. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites. These sites are not governed by this privacy statement.